Band Backdrop Types Guide
Still Interested? Then read these 10 important facts about Band Backdrops that you may not have thought about yet:
1. Even before you come on stage, your audience knows who you are, they can check you out on your Social Media Pages and be more engaged with you during your performance.
2. This even works after your show, your backdrop should be one of the last things you take down after your show and the first thing during your set up.
3. Woven fabrics make your backdrop easy to tour with, a three metre wide backdrop will fold up easily to something the size of a shoe box. (PVC Vinyl Backdrops are DEAD).
4. Your backdrop helps you to look more professional, the crowd like it and your venue operators will too. The result is you can get more Gigs for your band.
5. Your backdrop will boost engagement on your social media pages and we all know how important that is.
6. You have the choice of two excellent woven fabric, Supa-Tuff and Blockout. Both of these are head and shoulders better than vinyl for on stage work. (PVC Vinyl Backdrops are DEAD - I know, though it's worth saying again).
7. Your backdrop can be finished with reinforced metal eyelets for display (black chrome in colour).
8. Or you can have a pole loop included across the top as well as eyelets down the sides at no extra charge. This my work better for you if lighting rigs are involved
9. I can use your artwork if you already have something ready to go, not artwork handling BS either. The backdrop numbers shown are solid, no hidden costs that will sneak up on you,
10. And you only need to put $97 down to get started, on any size backdrop you want (prices start at just $297 for a 2,000mm by 1,500mm backdrop including custom artwork - up to 4 hours worth).
I have a confession to make, one reason I put so much into you getting exactly the Backdrop you need is that almost all of my business starts with someone like you and your band who I have helped with a Backdrop.
Let me explain.
When someone (like you) who is already in the industry is satisfied with the backdrop we (you and I) have created together, sometimes another Muso will ask them about their backdrop.
If I have done the best I can for you and you are pleased with the result, a recommendation can happen.
Music makers and Entertainers can be are a tight bunch (like you know), so the best advertisement I can have is a satisfied musician like you who already owns one of my backdrops. Word of mouth is my marketing.
That's it. What do you think?
If the time is right and you are interest in a custom backdrop for your band, $97 to pull the trigger and get you started is not so much, how much does your phone cost every month?
Send me a text, call me or use the form below to get in touch.
0415 105 532.
In any event, I appreciate you visiting my website today and I wish you and your band the very best of success. I am here to help you.
(the Band Banner Guy)
PS. Call or Just Text me... 0415 105 532. There is zero obligation, I'm here to help you.
If you are on the fence about a backdrop for your band, listen to Dave Sutton's Video above or read Tyler James experience below. They say it much better than I ever could.
PPS. If you have been thinking about a Backdrop for your show for a while, then you have already know what a difference a Backdrop can make.
I can't remember a better time for you to be able to pull the trigger on your own backdrop, make it happen, my $97 down offer is genuine. The rest is up to you...
PPPS. Check out my "How To" Backdrop video at the bottom of the page. I've worked with lots of bands on 100's of backdrops (both here in Australia and the U.S. too).
Based on that experience I have compiled what I have learned about getting your backdrop right, the first time.
Cheers & Thanks
I will reply to you in 2 hours or less during business hours (Over 97% of My Replies Are Same Day).?